|FeeFiFoFoTheFifeFifeBrown - 2008-04-11 |
1. As a veteran of the WAR ON TERROR, it is not defensible in any way to call us "The very best of us." Asshole.
2. "I want you to carry out your mission. I don't want it curtailed by actions of Congress." So you don't support civilian control of the military. Gotcha.
3. Please explain to me how I'm supposed to worry about the "tally bon" in other places. PLEASE. Do the other places we'll have to worry about the "tally bon" include Pakistan?
1. How utterly unpatriotic. As soon as anyone signs his name on enlistment papers or receives a commission, he automatically becomes an amazingly wonderful, rainbow-crapping person whose feet we are not worthy to kiss. As a troop, why do you hate yourself? :(
2. Perhaps McCain will allow servicemen and women to be directly loyal to their generals. After their service terms are up, those generals can be responsible for giving them land in newly conquered provinces. This structure has worked well in the past.
3. If we award the tally bon plenty of bananas, hopefully they will want to tally me banana and wanna go home rather than fighting.
Not just indefensible, but obviously inaccurate if you've even met some of them.
"Fuck yeah, man, shoot ya some sandniggers!"
|Meat - 2008-04-11 |
"I also strongly urge men and women to serve in the military..."
I'm sure his 23-year-old daughter is on her way to the recruiters right this minute.
Not to do a fagdance here, but not only was old Johnny boy a tiger-cage alum, his two sons are both in the military. One's currently studying at the US Naval Academy and the other's a Marine currently serving in (or was serving in, not sure offhand since they never receive much media attention) Iraq.
Yes, you can't compare McCain to the Administration's hypocritical chicken hawking.
However, he's guilty of not telling the truth about what he intends to do with the wars just as the Democrats are. Maintaining the status quo is physically and fiscally impossible. For that reason, on top of his flip flopping on fundie and immigration issues, I have lost a lot of respect for him, when I used to feel he was a voice of moderation.
If he ends up picking Romney as VP, his call to serve is going to make things really awkward for Romney's 5 grown sons. I don't know how they managed to say, with a straight face, that helping their dad get elected President was serving their country.
|plaid_knight - 2008-04-11 |
Our next president, ladies and gentlemen.
Oh, and Jeb Bush will become Secretary of Education in his cabinet.
|zatojones - 2008-04-11 |
Is he making this commercial in the Matrix?
"What are you trying to say? That I can dodge bullets?"
"When you're ready, you won't have to."
CUZ YOU'LL BE DEAD.
|Billy Buttsex - 2008-04-11 |
So cute! Wook at those widdo cheeks!
|chumbucket - 2008-04-11 |
this would have been a far better and surreal message if he did this shirtless
|Scrotum H. Vainglorious - 2008-04-11 |
Dear troops, enjoy your 100 year stay in Iraq.
|EvilHomer - 2008-04-11 |
Dear Mr Soon-to-be-President,
I thank you for your kind words and support. They mean a lot to me, and I will treasure them during the long days and nights ahead. However, I believe your campaign goals might best be served with a new approach towards the elecorate; less speeches and melancholy violins, more your daughter giving me a lapdance in a g-string and lace stockings.
Thank you for your time.
|Senator_Unger - 2008-04-11 |
"The very best of us" are people who serve in the military and murder other people.
"The very worst of us" are people who serve in prison because they murdered other people.
What's the difference, kids?
That's right, consent of the governed!
Oh, consent of the governed, is there any morally revolting act you *can't* justify?
Deep man. Wait till they hear that in 4th period study hall!
Well, shit, my troll-bait seems to have missed Billy.
Like most Republicans that still are the same people they were in 2003, Billy has been reduced to a puddle of whining, monosyllabic hit and run poopings. Sort of like most people like him who attempt to wander from the safety of freep.
|fatatty - 2008-04-11 |
I have to say my favorite part is the music. That's how you know he really means it.
|dancingshadow - 2008-04-11 |
They seem to have gotten his melting face under control a little.
|Caminante Nocturno - 2008-04-12 |
I don't know about you, but the look on his face tells me he doesn't believe in or even care about what he's saying.
Does he really want to be president?
|Dinkin Flicka - 2008-05-07 |
Listen. John McCain is an equal opportunity man. He did years as prisoner of war and all he wants is for every American to share that experience.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|