|Spastic Avenger |
Does this class as Extreme Sketching?
I once took a week long trek through Taz, and it's one of the weirdest places you can possibly imagine.
- It's the center of medical narcotics production in Australia. Fields of blue poppies. Yeah. Think about that.
- Land leeches sucking blood out of your ass because you sat down on the land.
- A man stalked me and my sister over a 50 miles hike and, when he realized we didn't like him, placed a cowrie in front of her tent and a dingo skull. Which was very weird.
- Inbred inmate offspring eyeballs.
- A Tasmanian Devil and a wombat woke me up in the same night by smelling my scalp. Taz Devils, as Ed Begley might say from St. Elsewhere, are a species that have been "hit by the ugly stick."
Leaving a dingo skull is very weird, because there aren't any dingos in Tassie.
What a dick
Burger & Fries was more bad-ass.
I love how it kept trying to steal his pad and take it down under the stairs.
i'm glad he sketched that, i have a similar sketch tattooed on my bicep.
it says "back off!"
If you have to piss something off to draw it, then you suck at drawing.
One of these days, he's going to try to sketch a bear, and that will be the end of him.
This guy is an asshole.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|