| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:I think this is adorable, really :3
Category:Classic Movies, Crime
Tags:Quentin Tarantino, grindhouse, Death Proof, Sam Jackson Pimp Laughing
Submitted:Anonymous
Date:12/16/09
Views:1462
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
'commercial' from Putney swope
Roy Underhill feeds some chicken into a 'SawStop'.
Casey Serin Facing Foreclosure at a College Real Estate Class
Honda Walking Assist Device Prototype
Sesame Street Rolling Ball/Goldberg Device Thing
Original 1967 Bigfoot footage.
Frank and Louie, two-faced Janus cat
Boat Crash with Dubsteb
Stephen Colbert's attack on 'Earth's rectum' Windsor extends to Winnipeg, CBC
Pacific Rim End Titles
Comment count is 12
memedumpster - 2009-12-16
Quentin talking about and adoring someone else is blowing my mind.
chumbucket - 2009-12-16
I thought for a moment that the "SL Jackson pimp laughs" were really just impressions of the laughing toy in Blade Runner
abeli$con - 2009-12-16
trolling
poorwill - 2009-12-16
Is this a good movie? I want this to be good.
simon666 - 2009-12-16
The Death Proof portion is a good movie.

Monkey Napoleon - 2009-12-16
This is a question answered effectively by another question:

Do you think extended dialogues are Tarantino's strong suit?

Call me crazy, but the 80% of the movie that consisted soley of inane jilted dialogue ruined the other 20% for me.

revdrew - 2009-12-16
It's ok, but would've been much better if the first half was cut by, say, half.

Sort of like this clip.

Adham Nu'man - 2009-12-16
I wanted to like this movie so much. However, it unfortunately sucks.

However, Kurt Russell is amazing in it and all his scenes are great.

Sacks5thAvenButt - 2009-12-16
whats up with his breathing
Syd Midnight - 2009-12-17
He does cocaine! Seriously man. A lot of cocaine.

cognitivedissonance - 2009-12-16
At some point, I don't know when, he turned into Madame the puppet.
kingarthur - 2009-12-17
Ouch. Good eye.

Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement